pump Mppt Wind-charger
Adams. Managing director
Founder of Nelson Adams.
Involved in the development of new products from idea to final product. Has
over twenty years of experience in the design of alternative energy systems.
- 1984 First PWM sinewave inverter in southern Africa.
- 1985 introduction of small scale windturbines.
- 1992 first south-african made amphour counter.
- 1993 PWM controlled regulator beats any ON/OFF battery regulator
- 1995 fully microprocessor controlled inverter slashes PCB size to match
- universal electronics makes build-over to energy efficient MOSFET
technolgy possible for any inverter.
- 1999 MPPT reduces system cost for solar pumps by using only 1 panel
- 2000 universal monitor measures over 12 variables
- 2009 First real time monitoring of complete renewable energy system in the